The Monte Carlo Method in Condensed Matter Physics
This book, written by foremost experts in the field, describes the state of the art of simulation methods in solid state physics. It also reviews selected applications in areas of particular current interest like simulations of growth processes far from equilibrium, interfacial phenomena, quantum and classical fluids, polymers, quantum problems on lattices, and random systems.
A new chapter on recent developments in the Monte Carlo simulation of condensed matter has been attached. Parallel Algorithms for Statistical Physics Problems.
Landau D. Meanwhile the field has continued its rapid growth and expansion, and applications to new fields have appeared that were not treated at all in the above two books e.
Topics in Applied Physics Free Preview. Show next edition. Buy eBook. FAQ Policy.
- Evolution of Information Processing Systems: An Interdisciplinary Approach for a New Understanding of Nature and Society.
- Lethal Practice.
- Variational Monte Carlo study for strongly correlated quantum systems.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Quantum Monte Carlo Methods in Condensed Matter Physics - Masuo Suzuki - Google книги;
- Theoretical study on Ir oxides;
- Bibliographic Information.
About this Textbook The Monte Carlo method is now widely used and commonly accepted as an important and useful tool in solid state physics and related fields.
Related The Monte Carlo Method in Condensed Matter Physics
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved